Maintenance Services – Nuform Innovations LLC agrees to provide customer with maintenance services as described in this Terms and Agreement.
Website maintenance services by Nuform Innovations LLC is a monthly agreement.
- Monthly Website Maintenance fees require credit card for payment. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly website maintenance payments.
- Website maintenance fees will be charged to the clients’ credit card on file on the 1st of every month.
- An administrative fee of $25 will be charged to the clients account for any late payments or declined credit card charges.
- When adding new text and/or content to a page the client is responsible for providing all text (in digital format) and images/photos.
- Updates includes website and social media integrations.
- There is no roll-over for any website maintenance plan services.
- “Update turnaround time” is based on standard updates. Advanced programming may result in longer turnaround times.
- Urgent and/or Rush updates, modifications, or edits will be completed within 24 hours.
Customer Responsibilities – For the purposes of providing these services, Customer agrees:
- To provide Nuform Innovations LLC with access to web site for creating new pages, and making changes for the purpose of providing Maintenance Services.
- To properly convey to Nuform Innovations LLC the information that needs to be changed or added.
- Unused time is not accumulative. Unused time does not transfer from month to month. Maintenance Services time is strictly month to month.
- Nuform Innovations LLC is not responsible for changes made to Customer’s web site(s) by other parties.
- Nuform Innovations LLC is not responsible for third-party plugins that may become unusable as a result of Maintenance Services performed.
- Nuform Innovations LLC will not repair Customer’s website(s) that became compromised, hacked, or otherwise defaced or infected prior to ordering Maintenance Services.
- Recovery or repair of Customer’s website is not guaranteed.
- Availability of backups is not guaranteed.
Termination of this agreement by the client.
- Clients may terminate this agreement at any time with 30 days written notice, additional fees may apply for early termination.
- A fee of $50 will be charged to the clients account for terminating this agreement between the 1st month and the 6th month of the agreement term.
- After the initial 12 months, the client may terminate this agreement without paying any additional fees with 30 days written notice.
- There are absolutely No Refunds for any fees related to website maintenance services.
Monthly Maintenance Update Listing
- Small text changes (not including changing an entire page of text)
- Adding or modifying a link
- Adding or changing a photo/image
- Adding or modifying a menu item
- Adding or modifying meta data (keywords, descriptions, title, etc. on a page)
- Changing page URL’s (only applies to WordPress CMS sites or Shopify sites and websites developed by Nuform Innovations LLC)
- Uploading a new advertisement
- Changing a banner ad on website and/or social media sites
- Adding or modifying a product in a catalog or e-commerce system
- Adding or modifying a calendar event
- Modifying code
Additional Monthly Maintenance Services (Not Included)
Please note: these services carry an additional fee on top of your monthly maintenance fee.
- Add a front-page slideshow
- Add Google Analytics/Sitemaps
- Additional minor updates
- Add a CMS
– Additional designed pages
– New template
- Add an online form
- Add a “Map & Directions” page